Bass Lessons in Lombard, IL
Taking private bass lessons has its advantages over taking lessons in a class setting. When you take lessons in a class setting it's not unusual to find yourself falling behind. With private bass lessons you can pose questions about bass technique directly to your instructor.
We'll find out a bit about what you're looking for and use that to match you with a bass teacher in the Lombard area.
If you're ready to get going with bass lessons, give us a call today.
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Encore Music Lessons
- No Semester System or Term Contracts.
- Request a Lombard bass teacher yourself from our Teacher Directory, or simply let us know your preferred schedule and we'll connect you with an instructor that can accommodate you.
- Locations throughout the greater Lombard area: Take bass lessons in the conveniance of your home or in a teacher's studio.
- Students of any age or level of ability can take bass lessons in any musical genre or style.
- Conveniant Schedules : With a such a wide array of bass teachers in Lombard, students will find it's easy to connect with the right teacher.
We had the privilege of having Serena introduce our 5 yr old daughter to the piano and found her to be an excellent teacher. She dealt well with the challenge of a preschooler attention span and was always patient and kind. Serena came well-prepared with a solid lesson plan that built logically upon skills learnt previously. She was always very prompt to lessons and a pleasure to deal with. Although our interaction with Serena was shorter than we'd like due to scheduling issues, we would highly recommend her.Toni Teacher: Serena P.