Bass Lessons in Ho Ho Kus, NJ
To learn how to play the bass means different things for different people so it's important to get matched with an appropriate teacher. Perhaps you want to learn the music of bands like Black Sabbath, Rush or Earth, Wind & Fire.
We'll take down some basic information such as your availability, your location, and your level of ability, and match you with a bass teacher that's right on target for your interests.
Take Bass Lessons in the Tranquility of Your Own Home or in a Nearby Bergen County Teacher's Studio
It couldn't be easier! Bass lessons can be in your home, office or in a teacher's studio, and are available in most parts of Bergen County.
To get more information, please call (201) 546-5568.
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Encore Music Lessons
- Request a Ho Ho Kus bass teacher yourself from our Teacher Directory, or simply let us know your preferred schedule and we'll connect you with an instructor that can accommodate you.
- No Semester System or Term Contracts.
- Cost Effective Options : Choose from a variety of lesson lengths to find one that fits your budget.
- Registration is Free: It costs nothing to sign up!
- Easily accessible locations in and around the Ho Ho Kus area. Take bass lessons in a teacher's studio or in the comfort of your living room!
Allie has been teaching piano to my 5-yr-old son for about 4 months now. My son had never played an instrument before. I have been very pleased with the way that my son has progressed during that time, and Allie's lessons have played a large part in that progression! He can now read beginner music, can play a number of beginner songs, and has recently begun learning keys. I was a little nervous at first because Allie seemed so young. But she has been very effective during their 30-minute weekly lessons. She communicates well with my son, finding a multitude of ways to motivate him every week. She has been on-time and well-prepared each week. My son is quite wily at times, and he does not always want to focus (shocking, I know). Allie has always been extremely patient and kind with him. He really likes her as well - which, I must say, is a sentiment that I never had for any of my early music teachers when I was a child.AP Teacher: Alexandra G.