Bass Lessons in Oakland, NJ
It should be a simple matter to connect with a good bass teacher. When you contact Encore Music Lessons, we'll take down your availability and interests and within a day or two you could be taking your first bass lesson!
Bass lessons can help you whether you're just starting or whether you're looking to understand a style like fusion, rock, r&b, hip hop or country.
Give us a call today to get started - (201) 546-5568.
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Encore Music Lessons
- Request a Oakland bass teacher yourself from our Teacher Directory, or simply let us know your preferred schedule and we'll connect you with an instructor that can accommodate you.
- Easily accessible locations in and around the Oakland area. Take bass lessons in a teacher's studio or in the comfort of your living room!
- No Term Contracts: There's no commitment so you can stop the bass lessons when you want, without being penalized.
- Students of any age or level of ability can take bass lessons in any musical genre or style.
- Personalized Scheduling: We'll take down your preferred availability and connect you with a bass teacher.
Jon is certainly a "Five Star Instructor". My two children are "Clarinet' tutored weekly from our Manhattan home. Over the last year I have noticed a significant growth in Oliver and Dominics individual skill-set and motivation to enjoy their instrument. Jon's weekly visits continue to deliver high levels of instruction, specific goal setting and immense motivation to achieve more with greater confidence. These secret ingredients coupled with Jon's relaxed style and amazing humor deliver professional instruction week after week. Would we ever considering switching to another tutor...definitely NOT!JILLIAN NORTON - MANHATTAN, NY Teacher: Jon D.