Bass Lessons in Astoria, NY
It should be a simple matter to connect with a good bass teacher. We'll make a note of your availability and your goals. Within a day or so you'll be starting bass lessons!
Bass lessons can help you improve so that some day you can play in the style of legends like Jason Newsted, Les Claypool and Flea.
To get started give us a call at (718) 608-6080.
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Encore Music Lessons
- Registration is Free: It costs nothing to sign up!
- Cost Effective Options : Choose from a variety of lesson lengths to find one that fits your budget.
- Individual Schedules: Let us know what times work for you and we'll connect you to a bass teacher who fits your schedule.
- Request a Astoria bass teacher yourself from our Teacher Directory, or simply let us know your preferred schedule and we'll connect you with an instructor that can accommodate you.
- Easily accessible locations in and around the Astoria area. Take bass lessons in a teacher's studio or in the comfort of your living room!
Influences: I am influenced by a range of artists of different styles from Jaco Pastorious..
Education: Master of Music in Jazz Studies (MM), University of North Texas 
Education: Contemporary Improvisation (MM), New England Conservatory 
Influences: Stanley Clarke, Billy Sheehan, Gary Willis
Influences: Pink Floyd, Deep Purple, Led Zeppelin, Radiohead, Joe Satriani, Jethro Tull,..
Education: Master's of Music in Jazz Studies (MM), University of North Texas 
I grew up with a Dad who played guitar. It was part of the home front everyday. For me taking these lessons was a deeper connection to that which was missed so much. Since I have been studying the guitar with Andy, it has connected me to another level of learning,discovering, and gaining more confidence. When I do speak with my Dad, he is also amazed at what I am learning and I amazed that he never studied the art. I now understand many parts of music notes, strings, and more importantly what really moves me. The experience is so worth the time and I am so grateful to my friend who recommended Andy and to Andy who has helped me discover this part of my life... Thanks AndyMarlene - New York, NY Teacher: Andreas A.