Bass Lessons in Long Island, NY
Have you heard greats like Cliff Burton, Stanley Clarke and Les Claypool and wished you could play the bass like them? Well you've made it to the right website. Encore Music Lessons can match you with a great teacher and before you know it you'll be on your way.
Perform at our Annual Recital!
Every year in June Encore Music Lessons holds a recital where students get a chance to play the bass in front of their friends and family.
Click here to view videos of the NYC Annual 2013.
Teachers working with Encore Music Lessons give instruction to beginner, intermediate, and advanced bass students of all ages. Depending on your level your teacher can cover things like song forms, learning lead lines and ear training. Depending on your availability, bass lessons can be mornings, afternoons, evenings, or weekends.
Bass Lessons in Your Area - in Your Home or Long Island based Teacher's Studio
Different students learn the bass in different ways. For that reason students have the choice of taking lessons at home or at a teacher's studio. Choose whichever option is most comfortable for you.
To talk with one of our staff about starting lessons please call (516) 568-4942.
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Encore Music Lessons
- No Semester System or Term Contracts.
- Individual Schedules: Let us know what times work for you and we'll connect you to a bass teacher who fits your schedule.
- Students in the Long Island area have the option of taking bass lessons in the comfort of their home or in a teacher's studio.
- Ages, Levels & Styles: Bass lessons are available to kids and adults, at any level and style.
- Registration is Free: It costs nothing to sign up!
It was simply good to seat together with Chris, when I showed to him some music videos of a TV show, he told me on the spot all the names of the musicians who are appearing on the show - he's really musical minded - flexible on the bass pretty much, and also a nice guy who I like to deal with..Shlome - Brooklyn, NY