Cello Lessons in Carroll Gardens, NY
Taking private cello lessons has its advantages over taking lessons in a class setting. Sometimes in a class you can get left behind. With private cello lessons you can pose questions about cello technique directly to your instructor.
Show Off Your New Skills!
On June 4th this year, students got an opportunity to play the cello in front of an audience.
To see footage of the NYC Annual 2013 click here.
We'll take down your preferred schedule and match you with a cello teacher in your part of Carroll Gardens.
Give us a call today if you're ready to get started with cello lessons.
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Encore Music Lessons
- Students in the Carroll Gardens area have the option of taking cello lessons in the comfort of their home or in a teacher's studio.
- Affordable Options: Select from several different lesson lengths to find one that fits your budget.
- Request a Carroll Gardens cello teacher yourself from our Teacher Directory, or simply let us know your preferred schedule and we'll connect you with an instructor that can accommodate you.
- Conveniant Schedules : With a such a wide array of cello teachers in Carroll Gardens, students will find it's easy to connect with the right teacher.
- Ages, Levels & Styles: Cello lessons are available to kids and adults, at any level and style.
Influences: Pablo Casals, Jaqueline Du Pre, Anner Bylsma, Apocalyptica just to name a few!
Education: Cello Performance (BM), The University of Alabama 
Influences: Jaqueline DuPre, Mark Summer
Education: Bachelor of Music in Cello Performance (BM), North Carolina School of the Arts 
About the Cello
The cello is typically made from wood, although other materials such as carbon fibre or aluminum may be used. A traditional cello has a spruce top, with maple for the back, sides, and neck.