Cello Lessons in Swarthmore, PA
Taking private cello lessons has its advantages over taking lessons in a class setting. When you take lessons in a class setting it's not unusual to find yourself falling behind. With one on one cello lessons your teacher gets to know you on a more personal level and can help you directly with your practice of things like producing a good tone, bowing technique and playing arpeggios.
We'll find out a bit about what you're looking for and use that to match you with a cello teacher in the Swarthmore area.
Give us a call today if you're ready to get started with cello lessons.
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Encore Music Lessons
- Easily accessible locations in and around the Swarthmore area. Take cello lessons in a teacher's studio or in the comfort of your living room!
- Students young and old, beginner or advanced, can take lessons in any style.
- Scheduling is a Cinch: With such a large selection of cello instructors in Swarthmore, there's bound to be one who's schedule matches yours.
- Request a Swarthmore cello teacher yourself from our Teacher Directory, or simply let us know your preferred schedule and we'll connect you with an instructor that can accommodate you.
- Affordable Alternatives: Select a cello lesson length that fits your budget .
As an already established musician, it's a real joy to learn with Mary Catharine. She has also studied the piano, and has a real understanding of music theory as well as cello technique. She has been very flexible with finding lesson times that fit in my changing schedule, and she always has helpful insight into learning to play this beautiful instrument; on top of which, it's a real joy to hear her demonstrate techniques and occasionally play along with, as she plays wonderfully, giving me a sound to aspire to (and help with tuning)!Jeremiah O. Teacher: Mary Catherine P.