Clarinet Lessons in Darien, IL
It can be very rewarding to recreate music by great players like Stanley Drucker, Jack Brymer or Benny Goodman with your own two hands! You first have to be able to play the clarinet.
We'll get to know a little bit about what you're looking for musically speaking, and match you with the clarinet teacher that will be best.
To speak with one of our friendly staff about getting started call (312) 377-6663 Monday through Friday between 10am and 6pm EST.
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Encore Music Lessons
- Convenient Locations in Darien: Take in-home clarinet lessons or lessons in a teacher's studio.
- Ages, Levels & Styles: Clarinet lessons are available to kids and adults, at any level and style.
- Personalized Scheduling: We'll take down your preferred availability and connect you with a clarinet teacher.
- No Semester System or Term Contracts.
- Registration is Free: It costs nothing to sign up!
About the Clarinet
The main body of most clarinets is divided into the upper joint whose holes and most keys are operated by the left hand, and the lower joint with holes and most keys operated by the right hand.