Clarinet Lessons in Boston, MA
Ever wish you could play your favorite clarinet music? Well it doesn't have to be a wish anymore! With clarinet lessons, anyone can learn to play in the style of greats like Stanley Drucker, Woody Herman and Jimmy Dorsey.
Subjects such as learning pieces, finger position and tone control can be mastered by anyone gradually, no matter what level they start at. Depending on your availability, clarinet lessons can be mornings, afternoons, evenings, or weekends.
Clarinet Lessons in Your Area - in Your Home or Boston based Teacher's Studio
Different students learn the clarinet in different ways. For that reason students have the choice of taking lessons at home or at a teacher's studio. Choose whichever option is most comfortable for you.
To talk with one of our staff about starting lessons please call (800) 417-4620.
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Encore Music Lessons
- Cost Effective Options : Choose from a variety of lesson lengths to find one that fits your budget.
- Locations throughout the greater Boston area: Take clarinet lessons in the conveniance of your home or in a teacher's studio.
- No Term Contracts: There's no commitment so you can stop the clarinet lessons when you want, without being penalized.
- Personalized Scheduling: We'll take down your preferred availability and connect you with a clarinet teacher.
- Registration is Free: It costs nothing to sign up!
Joe is a great teacher. He obviously has a real passion for music and this translates into his lessons. His teaching style is very relaxed and encouraging. I started taking lessons again this year for the first time since high school, and I would definitely recommend him to any adults looking to take up the piano again.NICHOLAS - NEW YORK, NY Teacher: Joe H.
About the Clarinet
The clarinet was a central instrument in early jazz starting in the 1910s and remaining popular in the United States through the big band era into the 1940s. Larry Shields, Ted Lewis, Jimmie Noone and Sidney Bechet were influential in early jazz.