Drums Lessons in Broward County, FL
Would you like to take drum lessons with a teacher in or near Broward County? If so, contact us today!
We use your preferred availability to match you with a possible teacher in the Broward County area to start drum lessons.
Watching a great Drummer perform might look like magic, but it's something you can learn too. A good drum teacher, practice, and a little elbow grease is all that's needed to start mastering genres like funk, heavy metal, rock, latin or jazz.
Students can choose between having 45, 60, or 90 minute drum lessons. If you ever need more time, no problem.
Take Drum Lessons Where You Live or Travel to a Teacher's Studio in Broward County
Drum lessons can be in your home, office or in a teacher's studio, and are available in most areas of Broward County.
Learn to play the drum and start having fun.
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Encore Music Lessons
- Accomodating schedules: With such a large selection of drum instructors in Broward County , connecting to a teacher who's schedule matches yours is simple.
- Convenient Locations in Broward County: Take in-home drum lessons or lessons in a teacher's studio.
- Request a Broward County drum teacher yourself from our Teacher Directory, or simply let us know your preferred schedule and we'll connect you with an instructor that can accommodate you.
- Registration is Free: It costs nothing to sign up!
- Ages, Levels & Styles: Drum lessons are available to kids and adults, at any level and style.
My 12 year old son has been taking drum lessons for over a year and his teacher almost destroyed his love of learning and wanting to play. We finally fired the old instructor and tried Dylan out from Encore Music Lessons. We have witnessed a 180 degree turn around in our son's enthusiasm for his drum set and playing. Not only is Dylan attentive throughout the lesson, but he comes prepared and really energizes our son's interest. Now my son practices daily without complaint and looks forward to his lesson. For the first time, I see how a real lesson should be conducted and my son feels like the time he spends is important to his teacher. Thanks Dylan!Sherry - Chicago, IL Teacher: Dylan A.