Drums Lessons in Hollywood, FL
Ever wish you could play like your favorite drummers? Well it doesn't have to be a wish anymore! With drum lessons, anyone can learn to play in the style of greats like Ringo Starr, Mickey Hart and Carmine Appice.
Teachers working with Encore Music Lessons offer drum lessons to beginner, intermediate, and advanced students of all ages. Depending on your availability, drum lessons can be mornings, afternoons, evenings, or weekends.
Receive Quality Drum Lessons in the Comfort of Your Home or in a Teacher's Studio close to Hollywood
To provide you with the best possible experience, drum lessons can be in your home or office taking into account your schedule. Or if you prefer, you can arrange to take lessons at a teacher's studio nearby.
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Encore Music Lessons
- Request a Hollywood drum teacher yourself from our Teacher Directory, or simply let us know your preferred schedule and we'll connect you with an instructor that can accommodate you.
- No Term Contracts: There's no commitment so you can stop the drum lessons when you want, without being penalized.
- Affordable Options: Select from several different lesson lengths to find one that fits your budget.
- Individual Schedules: Let us know what times work for you and we'll connect you to a drum teacher who fits your schedule.
- Locations throughout the greater Hollywood area: Take drum lessons in the conveniance of your home or in a teacher's studio.
My 12 year old son has been taking drum lessons for over a year and his teacher almost destroyed his love of learning and wanting to play. We finally fired the old instructor and tried Dylan out from Encore Music Lessons. We have witnessed a 180 degree turn around in our son's enthusiasm for his drum set and playing. Not only is Dylan attentive throughout the lesson, but he comes prepared and really energizes our son's interest. Now my son practices daily without complaint and looks forward to his lesson. For the first time, I see how a real lesson should be conducted and my son feels like the time he spends is important to his teacher. Thanks Dylan!Sherry - Chicago, IL Teacher: Dylan A.