Drums Lessons in Essex County, NJ
Playing your favorite music in the style of great players like Peter Criss, Kenny Arnoff and Neil Peart can be a blast! Of course you first need to be able to play the drums.
We use factors such as schedule, location, and level of ability, to match you with the kind of drum teacher in Essex County that will be best.
To speak with one of our friendly staff about getting started call (201) 546-5568 Monday through Friday between 10am and 6pm EST.
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Encore Music Lessons
- Conveniant Schedules : With a such a wide array of drum teachers in Essex County, students will find it's easy to connect with the right teacher.
- No Semester System or Term Contracts.
- Locations throughout the greater Essex County area: Take drum lessons in the conveniance of your home or in a teacher's studio.
- Affordable Options: Select from several different lesson lengths to find one that fits your budget.
- Student Registration is Free!
About the Drums
The individual instruments of a drum kit are struck by a variety of implements held in the hand, including sticks, brushes, and mallets. Two notable exceptions include the bass drum, played by a foot-operated pedal, and the hi hat cymbals, which use a foot pedal in addition to the normal striking motion.
I grew with friends who played music all their life, and after a month with Andreas they were all amazed by how much I've learned not only playing the chords but understanding what I'm playing and my timing. I'm not saying in one month I knew how to play the guitar, what I'm saying is in one month I can play with my friends because the chords they're playing is not hard and I now know the next chord before they play it. Thanks Andy, and I recommend Andy to anyone who wants to learn how to play the guitar!Sanjay - Middletown, NY Teacher: Andreas A.