Drums Lessons in Hudson County, NJ
In a lot of ways, having one-on-one drum lessons with a private teacher beats taking them in a class. When you take lessons in a class setting it's not unusual to find yourself falling behind. With one on one drum lessons your teacher gets to know you on a more personal level and can help you directly with your practice of drum technique.
We'll use your preferences and goals to match you with the right drum teacher in Hudson County.
If you're ready to get started with drum lessons, give us a ring today!
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Encore Music Lessons
- Locations throughout the greater Hudson County area: Take drum lessons in the conveniance of your home or in a teacher's studio.
- Request a Hudson County drum teacher yourself from our Teacher Directory, or simply let us know your preferred schedule and we'll connect you with an instructor that can accommodate you.
- Whether you have been playing drum for years or are just starting out, you can take lessons with a teacher nearby.
- Affordable Alternatives: Select a drum lesson length that fits your budget .
- No Semester System or Term Contracts.
About the Drums
By World War I drum kits were characterized by very large marching bass drums and many percussion items suspended on and around it, and they became a central part of jazz music.
I'm an adult returning piano student, who had not played in more than 25 years. Nick started me on scales, and very easy Bach, and we have continued apace for the last 18 months, adding repertoire as my skills have returned or developed. Nick is patient (enough) but know when to focus me on working toward my mark. He is especially strong on teaching me the "time values" of a given piece, not my strength. (I hadn't known that the dreaded triplet shows up in both Debussy and Charlie Brown's Christmas!) I recommend Nick; he's an experienced and strong teacher.LARRY - NEW YORK, NY Teacher: Nick M.