Drums Lessons in Millburn, NJ
The teachers working with Encore Music Lessons are capable of teaching drum students of all different levels. No matter where you're starting from, lessons are sure to help you improve.
Beginning students can explore topics like practice time efficiency strategies, quarter notes, 8th notes and 16th notes and open/closed hihat technique, while intermediate students may want to learn about such things as using "ghost" notes on the snare, co-ordination between the snare and bass drum and the concept of swing. For the advanced students, areas of exploration may include recording techniques, counter rhythms/ polyrhthms and advanced bass drum techniques.
Drum Lessons in Your Home, Office or Essex County based Teacher's Studio
At Encore Music, we understand that a relaxed environment ensures a positive experience. You can take drum lessons at your home, your office, or at a teacher's studio, whichever you find most comfortable.
You can talk with one of our friendly staff about starting lessons by calling (201) 546-5568.
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Encore Music Lessons
- Ages, Levels & Styles: Drum lessons are available to kids and adults, at any level and style.
- Scheduling is a Cinch: With such a large selection of drum instructors in Millburn, there's bound to be one who's schedule matches yours.
- No Term Contracts: There's no commitment so you can stop the drum lessons when you want, without being penalized.
- Affordable Options: Choose a drum lesson length that fits your budget.
- Students in the Millburn area have the option of taking drum lessons in the comfort of their home or in a teacher's studio.
My 12 year old son has been taking drum lessons for over a year and his teacher almost destroyed his love of learning and wanting to play. We finally fired the old instructor and tried Dylan out from Encore Music Lessons. We have witnessed a 180 degree turn around in our son's enthusiasm for his drum set and playing. Not only is Dylan attentive throughout the lesson, but he comes prepared and really energizes our son's interest. Now my son practices daily without complaint and looks forward to his lesson. For the first time, I see how a real lesson should be conducted and my son feels like the time he spends is important to his teacher. Thanks Dylan!Sherry - Chicago, IL Teacher: Dylan A.
Most Searched for Areas for Drum Lessons in Millburn
Drum lessons are also available in the following areas:
- West Caldwell