Drums Lessons in North Jersey, NJ
Because no two drum students are alike, the teachers working with Encore Music Lessons give lessons to aspiring drummers of all different levels.
Lesson topics for the following levels may include but are certainly not limited to: Beginners - playing songs, how to control the sticks and 16th note grooves on the hihat. Intermediate - learning the beats of great rock drummers, transcribing solos and flams. Advanced - using thematic ideas, counter rhythms/ polyrhthms and odd meter playing .
Drum Lessons in Your Home, Office or North Jersey based Teacher's Studio
Different students learn the drum in different ways. For that reason students have the choice of taking lessons at home or at a teacher's studio. Choose whichever option is most comfortable for you.
Feel free to call (201) 546-5568 or submit an Inquiry Form to get a response within 24 hours.
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Encore Music Lessons
- Request a North Jersey drum teacher yourself from our Teacher Directory, or simply let us know your preferred schedule and we'll connect you with an instructor that can accommodate you.
- Affordable Options: Choose a drum lesson length that fits your budget.
- No Semester System or Term Contracts.
- Locations throughout the greater North Jersey area: Take drum lessons in the conveniance of your home or in a teacher's studio.
- Students young and old, beginner or advanced, can take lessons in any style.
My 12 year old son has been taking drum lessons for over a year and his teacher almost destroyed his love of learning and wanting to play. We finally fired the old instructor and tried Dylan out from Encore Music Lessons. We have witnessed a 180 degree turn around in our son's enthusiasm for his drum set and playing. Not only is Dylan attentive throughout the lesson, but he comes prepared and really energizes our son's interest. Now my son practices daily without complaint and looks forward to his lesson. For the first time, I see how a real lesson should be conducted and my son feels like the time he spends is important to his teacher. Thanks Dylan!Sherry - Chicago, IL Teacher: Dylan A.