Drums Lessons in Farmingdale, NY
Drummers such as Terry Bozzio, Peter Criss and Neil Peart aren't just born knowing how to play. They probably took drum lessons!
Show Off What You've Learned!
Come play the drums at our annual spring recital. We just had a great one on June 13th.
Click here to watch videos of theNY Spring Recital.
Long Island based teachers working with Encore Music Lessons give instruction to drum students of all ages and abilities. Drum lessons can be anytime you want - mornings, afternoons, evenings and weekends.
Receive Quality Drum Lessons at a Nearby Long Island Teacher's Studio or in the Comfort of Your Home
Drum lessons can be in your home, office or in a teacher's studio, and are available in most areas of Long Island.
You can get started by speaking to one of our helpful staff. Call us at (516) 568-4942 or fill out the Inquiry Form to get a call back.
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Encore Music Lessons
- No Term Contracts: There's no commitment so you can stop the drum lessons when you want, without being penalized.
- Easily accessible locations in and around the Farmingdale area. Take drum lessons in a teacher's studio or in the comfort of your living room!
- Affordable Options: Choose a drum lesson length that fits your budget.
- Request a Farmingdale drum teacher yourself from our Teacher Directory, or simply let us know your preferred schedule and we'll connect you with an instructor that can accommodate you.
- Students of any age or level of ability can take drum lessons in any musical genre or style.
My 12 year old son has been taking drum lessons for over a year and his teacher almost destroyed his love of learning and wanting to play. We finally fired the old instructor and tried Dylan out from Encore Music Lessons. We have witnessed a 180 degree turn around in our son's enthusiasm for his drum set and playing. Not only is Dylan attentive throughout the lesson, but he comes prepared and really energizes our son's interest. Now my son practices daily without complaint and looks forward to his lesson. For the first time, I see how a real lesson should be conducted and my son feels like the time he spends is important to his teacher. Thanks Dylan!Sherry - Chicago, IL Teacher: Dylan A.
Most Searched for Areas for Drum Lessons in Farmingdale
Drum lessons are also available in the following areas: