Drums Lessons in Richmond Hill, NY
Players like Charlie Watts, Neil Peart and Dave Grohl didn't become great overnight. If you really want to play on their level, you'll need a good teacher to give you drum lessons.
Be on Stage!
Encore Music Lessons gives students a chance to play the drums in public each year at our annual spring recital.
We've got some videos from the NY Spring Recital. If you'd like to watch, just click here.
The drum teachers working with Encore Music Lessons lessons to beginner, intermediate, and advanced students of all ages. Depending on your level your teacher can cover things like reading music, advanced snare drum technique and learning the beats of great rock drummers. Feel free to request whatever schedule you prefer for your drum lessons.
Drum Lessons in Your Area - in Your Home or Queens based Teacher's Studio
Different students learn the drum in different ways. For that reason students have the choice of taking lessons at home or at a teacher's studio. Choose whichever option is most comfortable for you.
To start the process, feel free to call us at (718) 608-6080 and speak with one of our friendly staff.
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Encore Music Lessons
- Easily accessible locations in and around the Richmond Hill area. Take drum lessons in a teacher's studio or in the comfort of your living room!
- Affordable Options: Select from several different lesson lengths to find one that fits your budget.
- No Semester System or Term Contracts.
- Students young and old, beginner or advanced, can take lessons in any style.
- Request a Richmond Hill drum teacher yourself from our Teacher Directory, or simply let us know your preferred schedule and we'll connect you with an instructor that can accommodate you.
I've been with Natalie for over a year. I have no vocal experience prior to coming to her. She is incredible at tailoring lessons to exactly your level. She has many students who are professional and they love her as well. She finds great analogies and examples to help me learn things that are so difficult to teach otherwise. She's always supportive but challenges me at the same time. She also helps develop my goals in singing as well and helps me come up with new projects to tackle. I always walk out of a lesson feeling inspired and excited. I HIGHLY recommend her to anyone at any level of experience.Beverly Du - NYC, NY Teacher: Natalie W.
About the Drums
William F. Ludwig made the bass drum pedal system workable in 1909, paving the way for the modern drum kit.