Drums Lessons in Philadelphia, PA
Taking private drum lessons with a teacher one on one has advantages over taking them in a class setting. When you take lessons in a class setting it's not unusual to find yourself falling behind. With one on one drum lessons your teacher gets to know you on a more personal level and can help you directly with your practice of drum technique.
We'll take down your preferred schedule and match you with a drum teacher in your part of Philadelphia.
If you're ready to get going with drum lessons, give us a call today.
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Encore Music Lessons
- Request a Philadelphia drum teacher yourself from our Teacher Directory, or simply let us know your preferred schedule and we'll connect you with an instructor that can accommodate you.
- Personalized Scheduling: We'll take down your preferred availability and connect you with a drum teacher.
- Students young and old, beginner or advanced, can take lessons in any style.
- No Semester System or Term Contracts.
- Affordable Alternatives: Select a drum lesson length that fits your budget .
Stephanie has been very professional and patient in teaching my son the piano. He is only 5 1/2 years old and it's sometimes hard for him to focus, but he loves music and is learning to play piano and it's helping him in many ways. Stephanie really does have the knowledge, the patience, and the passion for music to teach even younger children.Debbie D. Teacher: Stephanie H.
About the Drums
William F. Ludwig made the bass drum pedal system workable in 1909, paving the way for the modern drum kit.