Flute Lessons in Boston, MA
Regardless of what your current level is, as an aspiring flutist, you're sure to benefit from flute lessons.
If you're a beginner you can study things like tone control, repetoire and major scales. Intermediate students can move onto topics such as note reading, articulation excersises and major and minor arpeggios. As an advanced student, your teacher can explore areas including harmonics, chord-scale relationships and overtones.
Flute Lessons in Your Area - in Your Home or Boston based Teacher's Studio
To provide you with the best possible experience, flute lessons can be in your home or office taking into account your schedule. Or if you prefer, you can arrange to take lessons at a teacher's studio nearby.
Feel free to call (800) 417-4620 or submit an Inquiry Form to get a response within 24 hours.
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Encore Music Lessons
- All ages, levels, and styles are taught.
- Affordable Alternatives: Select a flute lesson length that fits your budget .
- Individual Schedules: Let us know what times work for you and we'll connect you to a flute teacher who fits your schedule.
- Request a Boston flute teacher yourself from our Teacher Directory, or simply let us know your preferred schedule and we'll connect you with an instructor that can accommodate you.
- Registration is Free: It costs nothing to sign up!
Jon is an amazing teacher--he teaches all FOUR of my kids (one piano, 2 recorder, one guitar) and manages to keep them focused and entertained and learning about music. They love it! This year my oldest (fourth grader) is going to try clarinet. She's already asking for Jon to teach her as soon as we start school again. He is kind, patient and super-knowledgeable--everything you'd want in a great teacher!Soledad O'Brien Teacher: Jon D.