Flute Lessons in Hamilton, MA
Taking private flute lessons has its advantages over taking lessons in a class setting. In a classroom setting with other students you can easily be left behind. When you take private flute lessons your teacher knows you better and can assist you directly with learning things like the chromatic scale, mulitple note recognition and articulation excersises.
We'll use your preferred availability to match you with the kind of flute teacher that will be best.
To get started with your flute lessons, give us a call today!
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Encore Music Lessons
- Request a Hamilton flute teacher yourself from our Teacher Directory, or simply let us know your preferred schedule and we'll connect you with an instructor that can accommodate you.
- Students of any age or level of ability can take flute lessons in any musical genre or style.
- Affordable Options: Choose a flute lesson length that fits your budget.
- Locations throughout the greater Hamilton area: Take flute lessons in the conveniance of your home or in a teacher's studio.
- Personalized Scheduling: We'll take down your preferred availability and connect you with a flute teacher.
About the Flute
The flute is a musical instrument of the woodwind family. Unlike other woodwind instruments, a flute is a reedless wind instrument that produces its sound from the flow of air against an edge, instead of using a reed.
Ward has brought his lively spirit into our home, inspiring our son to play and practice like never before. The cello has come alive for us, thanks to Ward's professional, disciplined and wild love of music. It's contagious! We are lucky to know such a talented musician who can connect with people of all ages. We've never met a cooler cello teacher.Ellen and Greg, parents Teacher: Ward W.