Flute Lessons in Wayland, MA
Playing your favorite music in the style of great players like Kent Jordan, Ian Anderson and Joe Farrel can be a blast! You first have to be able to play the flute.
We'll find out your current level (beginner, intermediate, advanced) as well as your preferred schedule and match you with a flute in the Middlesex County area.
To get started, call (800) 417-4620 to speak with one of our friendly staff. You can also gill out the Inquiry Form and we'll respond to you within 24 hours.
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Encore Music Lessons
- Student Registration is Free!
- Students in the Wayland area have the option of taking flute lessons in the comfort of their home or in a teacher's studio.
- Individual Schedules: Let us know what times work for you and we'll connect you to a flute teacher who fits your schedule.
- Students young and old, beginner or advanced, can take lessons in any style.
- Request a Wayland flute teacher yourself from our Teacher Directory, or simply let us know your preferred schedule and we'll connect you with an instructor that can accommodate you.
I've been taking lessons with him for about 3 months now, and I feel like I am really beginning to make the turn into an actual guitar player, and I'm really excited about it. While most of us may want to just learn how to play (i.e. the songs you like, etc..), Chris really stresses learning the basics. Don't get me wrong, these lessons (chords, scales etc...) are fun - you are really learning and he teaches you cool things along the way that break it up. Chris encourages you to keep messing around on your own, and if you have trouble with something you're working on, he will teach you how to do it properly, and incorporate it into further lessons. All in all, solid teacher. If you want someone easy that's not going to push you, Chris is not the guy, but if you want to LEARN how to play the guitar and are serious about it, I highly reccomendOREN - NEW YORK, NY Teacher: Chris T.
About the Flute
To be louder, a flute must use a larger resonator, a larger air stream, or increased air stream velocity. A flute's volume can generally be increased by making its resonator and tone holes larger.