Flute Lessons in Great Neck, NY
Whatever your current level, flute lessons are sure to improve your performances, increase your knowledge, and allow you to realize your potential.
Beginning students can explore topics like repetoire, major scales and breathing technique, while intermediate students may want to learn about such things as major and minor arpeggios, note reading and articulation excersises. For the advanced students, areas of exploration may include harmonics, mulitple note recognition and overtones.
Take Flute Lessons in the Tranquility of Your Own Home or in a Nearby Long Island Teacher's Studio
To ensure that you get the most from your flute lessons, you can choose to receive instruction at your home, your workplace, or at a teacher's studio nearby.
Feel free to call us at (516) 568-4942 for more information.
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Encore Music Lessons
- Affordable Options: Choose a flute lesson length that fits your budget.
- Request a Great Neck flute teacher yourself from our Teacher Directory, or simply let us know your preferred schedule and we'll connect you with an instructor that can accommodate you.
- All ages, levels, and styles are taught.
- Easily accessible locations in and around the Great Neck area. Take flute lessons in a teacher's studio or in the comfort of your living room!
- Scheduling is a Cinch: With such a large selection of flute instructors in Great Neck, there's bound to be one who's schedule matches yours.
Influences: Non-Classical Players: Eric Dolphy, Ian Anderson, Nestor Torres.
Education: Jazz Performance (Saxophone) (B.M.), New England Conservatory of Music 
Influences: L.A. Philharmonic flautist Ms. Sarah Andon
Education: Saxophone Performance (BM), Berklee College of Music 
Jon is an amazing teacher--he teaches all FOUR of my kids (one piano, 2 recorder, one guitar) and manages to keep them focused and entertained and learning about music. They love it! This year my oldest (fourth grader) is going to try clarinet. She's already asking for Jon to teach her as soon as we start school again. He is kind, patient and super-knowledgeable--everything you'd want in a great teacher!Soledad O'Brien Teacher: Jon D.