Flute Lessons in Long Island, NY
While taking flute lessons in a class setting may sound like a good idea, there are definite perks that come from taking one on one lessons with a qualified teacher. In a classroom setting with other students you can easily be left behind. With private flute lessons your teacher can concentrate on you specifically by answering your questions about topics like mulitple note recognition, tone control and chord-scale relationships.
At our annual spring recital (held in June) students get a chance to display their chops in front of their friends and family. This year the recital was held on June 13th.
We've got some videos from the NYC Annual 2013. If you'd like to watch, just click here.
We'll take down your preferred schedule and match you with a flute teacher in your part of Long Island.
If you're ready to get going with flute lessons, give us a call today.
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Encore Music Lessons
- Cost Effective Options : Choose from a variety of lesson lengths to find one that fits your budget.
- Conveniant Schedules : With a such a wide array of flute teachers in Long Island, students will find it's easy to connect with the right teacher.
- Ages, Levels & Styles: Flute lessons are available to kids and adults, at any level and style.
- Students in the Long Island area have the option of taking flute lessons in the comfort of their home or in a teacher's studio.
- No Semester System or Term Contracts.
Jon is an amazing teacher--he teaches all FOUR of my kids (one piano, 2 recorder, one guitar) and manages to keep them focused and entertained and learning about music. They love it! This year my oldest (fourth grader) is going to try clarinet. She's already asking for Jon to teach her as soon as we start school again. He is kind, patient and super-knowledgeable--everything you'd want in a great teacher!Soledad O'Brien Teacher: Jon D.