Guitar Lessons in Braintree, MA
Learning to play the guitar probably means something unique for you. Whether you're beginner, intermediate, or advanced, there's probably an aspect of guitar lessons you'd like to focus on. Maybe you want to be able to play music by bands like My Chemical Romance, Tool or Three Days Grace, or understand the technique of greats such as Jerry Garcia, Steve Vai or Jimi Hendrix.
We use your preferences and goals to help match you with the right guitar teacher who can help you learn.
Guitar Lessons in Your Home, Office or Teacher's Studio in Norfolk County
Guitar lessons can be in your home, office or in a teacher's studio, and are available in most areas of Norfolk County.
Give us a call at (800) 417-4620 to speak with someone about getting started.
- Classical Guitar Lessons
- Jazz Guitar Lessons
- Blues Guitar Lessons
- Rock Guitar Lessons
- Folk Guitar Lessons
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Encore Music Lessons
- Cost Effective Options : Choose from a variety of lesson lengths to find one that fits your budget.
- Convenient Locations in Braintree: Take in-home guitar lessons or lessons in a teacher's studio.
- Student Registration is Free!
- Request a Braintree guitar teacher yourself from our Teacher Directory, or simply let us know your preferred schedule and we'll connect you with an instructor that can accommodate you.
- No Term Contracts: There's no commitment so you can stop the guitar lessons when you want, without being penalized.
...but then I was connected with Ian through Encore music. He started out reassuring me that I could and would play and with hard work, would be very proficient. Ian is a very encouraging teacher who seems to have limitless patience and understanding. He teaches me what I want to play and has never suggested that I couldn't play a piece because it's 'Too Hard', only that I'll need to practice if I want to improve. I've been studying now for close to 6 months and I can already safely say 'I can play the guitar'. I have 3 songs (including a fingerstyle instrumental) under my belt and continue to learn more all the time and my mom in the UK heard me play for the first time last weekend and was shocked at how far I've come. I'd like to say it's all down to me and practice but without Ian's encouragement and belief, I wouldn't be as far along as I am right now. If you are serious about learning the guitar (or the piano), I can highly recommend Ian as an excellent teacher, you just can't have him Monday at 7 - that's my time :)Andy D Teacher: Ian S.