Guitar Lessons in Chelmsford, MA
While taking guitar lessons in a group might sound appealing, there are definite advantages to studying the guitar privately one and one with a trained teacher. In a classroom setting with other students you can easily be left behind. With one on one guitar lessons your teacher gets to know you on a more personal level and can help you directly with your practice of things like using metronomes, odd meter playing and transcription.
We'll find out a bit about what you're looking for and use that to match you with a guitar teacher in the Middlesex County area.
If you're ready to get going with guitar lessons, give us a call today.
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Encore Music Lessons
- Affordable Options: Choose a guitar lesson length that fits your budget.
- Individual Schedules: Let us know what times work for you and we'll connect you to a guitar teacher who fits your schedule.
- Request a Chelmsford guitar teacher yourself from our Teacher Directory, or simply let us know your preferred schedule and we'll connect you with an instructor that can accommodate you.
- Registration is Free: It costs nothing to sign up!
- Students of any age or level of ability can take guitar lessons in any musical genre or style.
I took lessons with Frankie this year, and due to the economy had to stop, and I was bummed. I love his approach to starting you out right from the notes and getting you to understand the guitar in all aspects. He has a gentle soul, which helps when you are learning and keep making mistakes! I would highly recommend Frankie for anyone looking to learn or better their playing!DIANE - MELROSE, MA Teacher: Frankie P.