Guitar Lessons in Marblehead, MA
Learning to play the guitar probably means something unique for you. Whether you're beginner, intermediate, or advanced, there's probably an aspect of guitar lessons you'd like to focus on. Perhaps you're looking to play the guitar in the style of classic bands such as Black Sabbath, Pink Floyd or Scorpions.
We use your preferred availability to connect you with a guitar teacher in the Essex County area who can help you reach the next level.
Guitar Lessons in Your Home, Office or Teacher's Studio in Essex County
To ensure that you get the most from your guitar lessons, you can choose to receive instruction at your home, your workplace, or at a teacher's studio nearby.
To get more information, please call (800) 417-4620.
- Classical Guitar Lessons
- Jazz Guitar Lessons
- Blues Guitar Lessons
- Rock Guitar Lessons
- Folk Guitar Lessons
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Encore Music Lessons
- No Semester System or Term Contracts.
- Registration is Free: It costs nothing to sign up!
- Whether you have been playing guitar for years or are just starting out, you can take lessons with a teacher nearby.
- Cost Effective Options : Choose from a variety of lesson lengths to find one that fits your budget.
- Scheduling is a Cinch: With such a large selection of guitar instructors in Marblehead, there's bound to be one who's schedule matches yours.
I'm an adult returning piano student, who had not played in more than 25 years. Nick started me on scales, and very easy Bach, and we have continued apace for the last 18 months, adding repertoire as my skills have returned or developed. Nick is patient (enough) but know when to focus me on working toward my mark. He is especially strong on teaching me the "time values" of a given piece, not my strength. (I hadn't known that the dreaded triplet shows up in both Debussy and Charlie Brown's Christmas!) I recommend Nick; he's an experienced and strong teacher.LARRY - NEW YORK, NY Teacher: Nick M.
About the Guitar
The oldest known iconographic representation of an instrument displaying all the essential features of a guitar being played is a 3300 year old stone carving of a Hittite bard.