Guitar Lessons in Medfield, MA
Have you wondered what it would be like to solo with complete freedom the way that Herb Ellis, Wes Montgomery or Kurt Rosenwinkel do? At Encore Music Lessons, we can match you with a master guitar teacher.
All guitar students are welcome no matter what they're current level is. Guitar lessons can be anytime you want - mornings, afternoons, evenings and weekends.
Take Guitar Lessons Where You Live or Travel to a Teacher's Studio in Norfolk County
To provide you with the best possible experience, guitar lessons can be in your home or office taking into account your schedule. Or if you prefer, you can arrange to take lessons at a teacher's studio nearby.
To start the process, feel free to call us at (800) 417-4620 and speak with one of our friendly staff.
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Encore Music Lessons
- Affordable Alternatives: Select a guitar lesson length that fits your budget .
- Locations throughout the greater Medfield area: Take guitar lessons in the conveniance of your home or in a teacher's studio.
- Students young and old, beginner or advanced, can take lessons in any style.
- Request a Medfield guitar teacher yourself from our Teacher Directory, or simply let us know your preferred schedule and we'll connect you with an instructor that can accommodate you.
- No Semester System or Term Contracts.
My 2 years of having Andreas as my teacher has been incredibly rewarding. Originally I wanted a teacher to show me how to play some of my favorite tunes, met Andreas and what I got was a lesson in music. What to listen for, how to play along and why notes belong together. His style of teaching makes me feel as though I'm as well versed as an experienced musician. His humor and patience makes it comfortable when I'm stuck and he relates music to the experiences of life which makes him a pleasure to listen to. I highly recommend him to anyone who has chosen to learn to play guitar.Adelmo Teacher: Andreas A.