Guitar Lessons in Wenham, MA
Learning to play the guitar means something different for each student, whether they're beginner, intermediate, or advanced. Perhaps you want to learn the music of bands like The White Stripes, My Chemical Romance or Queen, or learn to play in the style of players like Jeff Beck, Carlos Santana or Jimmy Page.
We use your preferences and goals to help match you with the right guitar teacher who can help you learn.
Receive Quality Guitar Lessons in the Comfort of Your Home or in a Teacher's Studio close to Essex County
It couldn't be easier! Guitar lessons can be in your home, office or in a teacher's studio, and are available in most parts of Essex County.
To get more information please call us at (800) 417-4620.
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Encore Music Lessons
- Request a Wenham guitar teacher yourself from our Teacher Directory, or simply let us know your preferred schedule and we'll connect you with an instructor that can accommodate you.
- Whether you have been playing guitar for years or are just starting out, you can take lessons with a teacher nearby.
- Student Registration is Free!
- No Term Contracts: There's no commitment so you can stop the guitar lessons when you want, without being penalized.
- Convenient Locations in Wenham: Take in-home guitar lessons or lessons in a teacher's studio.
About the Guitar
An acoustic guitar is one not dependent on an external device to be heard but uses a soundboard which is a wooden piece mounted on the front of the guitar's body.
Learning any kind of musical instrument or musical style can be a challenge especially for someone like myself who has passed those precious impressionable formative years when acquiring a new skill was much easier. I believe the essential theory and method that Hiromi provides gives the student the training and direction needed to learn and excel in Jazz piano. Hiromi gave me a chance to acquire a wonderful lifetime hobby. Thank you Hiromi, and I'm looking forward to our next lesson!Yoko - New York, NY Teacher: Hiromi K.