Guitar Lessons in Closter, NJ
Mastering the guitar takes some preparation. You will need time, practice, and a good guitar teacher to start you on the right path.
Take Guitar Lessons in the Convenience of Your Home or at a Teacher's Studio Close By in Bergen County
Different students learn the guitar in different ways. For that reason students have the choice of taking lessons at home or at a teacher's studio. Choose whichever option is most comfortable for you.
Learning to play the guitar is within your grasp. Call now to be paired with a skilled guitar teacher in the Bergen County area!
- Classical Guitar Lessons
- Jazz Guitar Lessons
- Blues Guitar Lessons
- Rock Guitar Lessons
- Folk Guitar Lessons
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Encore Music Lessons
- Registration is Free: It costs nothing to sign up!
- Request a Closter guitar teacher yourself from our Teacher Directory, or simply let us know your preferred schedule and we'll connect you with an instructor that can accommodate you.
- Cost Effective Options : Choose from a variety of lesson lengths to find one that fits your budget.
- Convenient Locations in Closter: Take in-home guitar lessons or lessons in a teacher's studio.
- Accomodating schedules: With such a large selection of guitar instructors in Closter , connecting to a teacher who's schedule matches yours is simple.
...but then I was connected with Ian through Encore music. He started out reassuring me that I could and would play and with hard work, would be very proficient. Ian is a very encouraging teacher who seems to have limitless patience and understanding. He teaches me what I want to play and has never suggested that I couldn't play a piece because it's 'Too Hard', only that I'll need to practice if I want to improve. I've been studying now for close to 6 months and I can already safely say 'I can play the guitar'. I have 3 songs (including a fingerstyle instrumental) under my belt and continue to learn more all the time and my mom in the UK heard me play for the first time last weekend and was shocked at how far I've come. I'd like to say it's all down to me and practice but without Ian's encouragement and belief, I wouldn't be as far along as I am right now. If you are serious about learning the guitar (or the piano), I can highly recommend Ian as an excellent teacher, you just can't have him Monday at 7 - that's my time :)Andy D Teacher: Ian S.