Guitar Lessons in Passaic County, NJ
Guitarists like Duane Allman, David Gilmore and Steve Vai didn't become great overnight. Time, patience, and especially guitar lessons, are necessary ingredients.
Guitar Lessons in Your Area - in Your Home or Passaic County based Teacher's Studio
At Encore Music, we understand that a relaxed environment ensures a positive experience. You can take guitar lessons at your home, your office, or at a teacher's studio, whichever you find most comfortable.
We'll take down your location and preferred schedule in order to match you with a guitar teacher that's right on target, so you can start studying performance in styles like rockabilly, blues, heavy metal, rock and country.
Your dream of being able to play the guitar doesn't have to be just a dream anymore! Call to today to get matched with a qualified Passaic County based guitar teacher!
- Classical Guitar Lessons
- Jazz Guitar Lessons
- Blues Guitar Lessons
- Rock Guitar Lessons
- Folk Guitar Lessons
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Encore Music Lessons
- Request a Passaic County guitar teacher yourself from our Teacher Directory, or simply let us know your preferred schedule and we'll connect you with an instructor that can accommodate you.
- All ages, levels, and styles are taught.
- Locations throughout the greater Passaic County area: Take guitar lessons in the conveniance of your home or in a teacher's studio.
- Affordable Options: Select from several different lesson lengths to find one that fits your budget.
- No Term Contracts: There's no commitment so you can stop the guitar lessons when you want, without being penalized.
Both of my daughters (age 5 and 6) have had lessons with Antoinette since September. Our experience has been very positive! She is kind with the girls and motivates them as well. They previously had other teachers in Europe and my younger daughter was losing interest. My daughters have quite different personalities and I think Antoinette approaches them both very adequately. She has patience, perseverance, is flexible and has a good sense of humor. I highly recommend her!Salome - NYC, NY Teacher: Antoinette A.
About the Guitar
The modern guitar is descended from the Roman cithara brought by the Romans to Hispania around 40 AD, and further adapted and developed with the arrival of the four-string oud.