Guitar Lessons in Ridgewood, NJ
Learning to play the guitar in the style of Jerry Garcia, Slash or Eric Johnson doesn't have to be just a fantasy. Like with any project, the first thing to do is gather the necessary tools. When it comes to learning the guitar, one of the most important "tools" is guitar lessons!
To match you with the right guitar teacher in Bergen County we'll ask you a little bit about what you'd like to learn. We'll also take your availability and location into account.
The guitar teachers working Encore Music Lessons are trained, experienced professionals.
Guitar lessons are important for reaching your goal. To get started you can call us or fill out the Inquiry Form to get a response within 24 hours.
- Classical Guitar Lessons
- Jazz Guitar Lessons
- Blues Guitar Lessons
- Rock Guitar Lessons
- Folk Guitar Lessons
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Encore Music Lessons
- Request a Ridgewood guitar teacher yourself from our Teacher Directory, or simply let us know your preferred schedule and we'll connect you with an instructor that can accommodate you.
- Cost Effective Options : Choose from a variety of lesson lengths to find one that fits your budget.
- Individual Schedules: Let us know what times work for you and we'll connect you to a guitar teacher who fits your schedule.
- All ages, levels, and styles are taught.
- No Term Contracts: There's no commitment so you can stop the guitar lessons when you want, without being penalized.
I've been taking lessons with him for about 3 months now, and I feel like I am really beginning to make the turn into an actual guitar player, and I'm really excited about it. While most of us may want to just learn how to play (i.e. the songs you like, etc..), Chris really stresses learning the basics. Don't get me wrong, these lessons (chords, scales etc...) are fun - you are really learning and he teaches you cool things along the way that break it up. Chris encourages you to keep messing around on your own, and if you have trouble with something you're working on, he will teach you how to do it properly, and incorporate it into further lessons. All in all, solid teacher. If you want someone easy that's not going to push you, Chris is not the guy, but if you want to LEARN how to play the guitar and are serious about it, I highly reccomendOREN - NEW YORK, NY Teacher: Chris T.