Guitar Lessons in Long Island, NY
Ever wish you could solo along with your favorite blues records? Well it doesn't have to be a wish anymore! With guitar lessons, anyone can learn to play in the style of greats like Robin Trower, Stevie Ray Vaughan and Muddy Waters.
Perform for an Audience!
Our students got an opportunity this year to play the guitar in front of a crowd at our annual spring recital.
To see video footage of the NYC Annual 2013 click here.
Subjects such as alternate picking, the blues scale and pull offs can be mastered by anyone gradually, no matter what level they start at. Depending on your availability, guitar lessons can be mornings, afternoons, evenings, or weekends.
Guitar Lessons in Your Home, Office or Long Island based Teacher's Studio
It couldn't be easier! Guitar lessons can be in your home, office or in a teacher's studio, and are available in most parts of Long Island.
To start the process, feel free to call us at (516) 568-4942 and speak with one of our friendly staff.
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Encore Music Lessons
- No Term Contracts: There's no commitment so you can stop the guitar lessons when you want, without being penalized.
- Request a Long Island guitar teacher yourself from our Teacher Directory, or simply let us know your preferred schedule and we'll connect you with an instructor that can accommodate you.
- Locations throughout the greater Long Island area: Take guitar lessons in the conveniance of your home or in a teacher's studio.
- Accomodating schedules: With such a large selection of guitar instructors in Long Island , connecting to a teacher who's schedule matches yours is simple.
- Registration is Free: It costs nothing to sign up!
Would you like to give the gift of guitar lessons to someone living in the Long Island area? Gift Certificates are available in groups of 4, 6, 8, 12, and 16 lessons.
For instant delivery, we can email you the gift certificate in PDF format. Or if you'd like, we can send it by conventional mail, either to you or to the person who will be taking lessons.
Joe has been teaching my middle child guitar for two and a half years. A year and a half ago he started to teach my other two children. He is very patient, yet pushes my children to make progress each lesson. We have them practice most days and with Joe's instruction they are becoming quite skilled. These lessons with Joe are our luxury. It is what we spend our extra money on, and it is very worth it! He will teach them something they can use forever, to relax, to entertain others, a fun hobby.ANN - MILTON, MA Teacher: Joey Z.
Most Searched for Areas for Guitar Lessons in Long Island
- East Meadow
- East Rockaway
- Floral Park
- Franklin Square
- Garden City
- Massapequa Park
- New Hyde Park
- Oyster Bay
- Port Washington
- Rockville Centre