Guitar Lessons in East Lansdowne, PA
Learning to play the guitar means something different for each student, whether they're beginner, intermediate, or advanced. Perhaps you're looking to play the guitar in the style of classic bands such as Queen, Pink Floyd or Yes.
At Encore Music Lessons we match guitar students with great teachers who can help students reach their goals, whatever those goals are.
Guitar Lessons At Home or East Lansdowne Teacher's Studio
To ensure that you get the most from your guitar lessons, you can choose to receive instruction at your home, your workplace, or at a teacher's studio nearby.
To get started, you can speak with one of our friendly staff by calling (610) 717-1791.
- Classical Guitar Lessons
- Jazz Guitar Lessons
- Blues Guitar Lessons
- Rock Guitar Lessons
- Folk Guitar Lessons
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Encore Music Lessons
- Whether you have been playing guitar for years or are just starting out, you can take lessons with a teacher nearby.
- Affordable Options: Select from several different lesson lengths to find one that fits your budget.
- No Term Contracts: There's no commitment so you can stop the guitar lessons when you want, without being penalized.
- Registration is Free: It costs nothing to sign up!
- Request a East Lansdowne guitar teacher yourself from our Teacher Directory, or simply let us know your preferred schedule and we'll connect you with an instructor that can accommodate you.
My son, Alec, has been taking lessons from Joe for 4 years. Alec started taking lessons at a relatively advanced age (14). I was concerned initially that my son would not have the patience to take lessons at that age, but Joe inspired my son and gave him the great gift of appreciation of music. We are indebted to Joe for that gift. Joe is conscientious, patient, and works well with young people. He encouraged Alec to develop his own taste and style rather than forcing him to play music that appeal for him. Joe has a great love of performing and that enthusiasm is apparent when he teaches. I am certain that Alec will continue to play the piano and will hear music differently for the rest of his life. My wife and I feel very fortunate to have found Joe and we recommend him with great enthusiasm and without reservation.MICHAEL - NEW YORK, NY Teacher: Joe H.
About the Guitar
The electric guitar was patented by George Beauchamp in 1936. However, it was Danelectro that first produced electric guitars for the wider public.