Guitar Lessons in Wynnewood, PA
To learn how to play the guitar means different things for different people so it's important to get matched with an appropriate teacher. Perhaps you're looking to play the guitar in the style of classic bands such as Green Day, Tool or My Chemical Romance.
When you call Encore Music Lessons, we'll ask you a little bit about yourself, and match you with the kind of guitar teacher that will be best.
Receive Quality Guitar Lessons at a Nearby Montgomery County Teacher's Studio or in the Comfort of Your Home
It couldn't be easier! Guitar lessons can be in your home, office or in a teacher's studio, and are available in most parts of Montgomery County.
Feel free to contact us by calling (800) 417-4620 or submitting the Inquiry Form.
- Classical Guitar Lessons
- Jazz Guitar Lessons
- Blues Guitar Lessons
- Rock Guitar Lessons
- Folk Guitar Lessons
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Encore Music Lessons
- Scheduling is a Cinch: With such a large selection of guitar instructors in Wynnewood, there's bound to be one who's schedule matches yours.
- Student Registration is Free!
- All ages, levels, and styles are taught.
- Request a Wynnewood guitar teacher yourself from our Teacher Directory, or simply let us know your preferred schedule and we'll connect you with an instructor that can accommodate you.
- Easily accessible locations in and around the Wynnewood area. Take guitar lessons in a teacher's studio or in the comfort of your living room!
Influences: John Mclaughlin, Frederick Thorendal, Trey Spruance, Mick Barr, Marc Ribot,..
Education: Associates in Liberal Arts (Honors) (Associates), Community College of Philadelphia 
Influences: Wes Montgomery, Andres Segovia, Keith Richards, The Edge.
Education: Bachelor of Arts - Arts and Philosophy (BA), Eugene Lang College - New School University 
I have been taking guitar lessons with Ziv for a few months now and I am very glad I chose him as a tutor.I had never taken lessons before and I am very happy with how things are progressing.Ziv is a very patient and friendly guy which is what you need as a beginner.I am always asking questions and Ziv always has answers for me,sometimes they might be silly questions but for a beginner they still need to be answered,if only to discount some idea I may have been holding or starting to develop.If you want to learn guitar I would highly recommend you choose Ziv as your tutor.Shane - Queens, NY Teacher: Ziv S.
About the Guitar
The Vinaccia family of luthiers (guitar makers) is known for developing the mandolin, and may have built the earliest extant six string guitar.