Piano Lessons in Friendship Heights, DC
Learning to play in the style of legendary players like Artur Rubinstein, Vladimir Horowitz and Van Cliburn can be a blast. Learning the classical style from taking piano lessons can provide you with enjoyment that lasts. Getting in touch with an experienced piano instructor to teach you about subjects like "outside" playing, passing chords and chord substitutions is a key early step on your path.
We'll take down some basic information like your availability as well as whether you're a beginner, intermediate, or advanced student. Then we'll match you with a Friendship Heights based piano teacher that's right on target.
All piano teachers are thoroughly background and reference checked for your peace of mind.
If you're ready to get started with piano lessons, contact one of our friendly staff members today!
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Encore Music Lessons
- No Term Contracts: There's no commitment so you can stop the piano lessons when you want, without being penalized.
- Convenient Locations in Friendship Heights: Take in-home piano lessons or lessons in a teacher's studio.
- Accomodating schedules: With such a large selection of piano instructors in Friendship Heights , connecting to a teacher who's schedule matches yours is simple.
- Student Registration is Free!
- Students of any age or level of ability can take piano lessons in any musical genre or style.
Allie has been teaching piano to my 5-yr-old son for about 4 months now. My son had never played an instrument before. I have been very pleased with the way that my son has progressed during that time, and Allie's lessons have played a large part in that progression! He can now read beginner music, can play a number of beginner songs, and has recently begun learning keys. I was a little nervous at first because Allie seemed so young. But she has been very effective during their 30-minute weekly lessons. She communicates well with my son, finding a multitude of ways to motivate him every week. She has been on-time and well-prepared each week. My son is quite wily at times, and he does not always want to focus (shocking, I know). Allie has always been extremely patient and kind with him. He really likes her as well - which, I must say, is a sentiment that I never had for any of my early music teachers when I was a child.AP Teacher: Alexandra G.