Piano Lessons in Miami, FL
Ready to learn more about piano lessons with a great teacher? Then give us a call today!
We'll use the details you give us, such as your preferred schedule, to match you with a teacher that will be a good fit, so you can get the most from you piano lessons.
Watching a great Pianist perform might look like magic, but it's something you can learn too. All you need is practice, determination, and a good piano teacher to explain the intricacies of topics like seventh chords, reading music and reading music.
Students can choose between having 45, 60, or 90 minute piano lessons. If you decide later that you need more time it's no problem.
Receive Quality Piano Lessons at a Nearby Miami Teacher's Studio or in the Comfort of Your Home
At Encore Music, we understand that a relaxed environment ensures a positive experience. You can take piano lessons at your home, your office, or at a teacher's studio, whichever you find most comfortable.
Start studying the piano today!
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Encore Music Lessons
- Whether you have been playing piano for years or are just starting out, you can take lessons with a teacher nearby.
- Affordable Alternatives: Select a piano lesson length that fits your budget .
- Accomodating schedules: With such a large selection of piano instructors in Miami , connecting to a teacher who's schedule matches yours is simple.
- Convenient Locations in Miami: Take in-home piano lessons or lessons in a teacher's studio.
- Student Registration is Free!
Distance: 5.64 miles
Education: Bachelor of Music (Honors) (BA), University of Western Sydney, Australia 
Distance: 3.89 miles
Influences: Today's hit Pop artists, Classic rock, The Beatles, Led Zeppelin, Steve Miller..
Education: Performance (BA), Berklee College of Music