Piano Lessons in Oakland Park, FL
Learning to play the way musicians like Van Cliburn, Glenn Gould and Vladimir Horowitz do doesn't have to be a dream. Like with any project, the first thing to do is gather the necessary tools. To reach your goal you'll need patience, persistence, and last but not least piano lessons!
To match you with the right piano teacher in Oakland Park we'll ask you a little bit about what you'd like to learn. We'll also take your availability and location into account.
The piano teachers working with Encore Music Lessons are highly trained and have years of prior teaching experience and knowledge.
Starting piano lessons is a great idea! To get started you can call us or fill out the Inquiry Form to get a response within 24 hours.
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Encore Music Lessons
- Locations throughout the greater Oakland Park area: Take piano lessons in the conveniance of your home or in a teacher's studio.
- Request a Oakland Park piano teacher yourself from our Teacher Directory, or simply let us know your preferred schedule and we'll connect you with an instructor that can accommodate you.
- All ages, levels, and styles are taught.
- No Semester System or Term Contracts.
- Cost Effective Options : Choose from a variety of lesson lengths to find one that fits your budget.
We had the privilege of having Serena introduce our 5 yr old daughter to the piano and found her to be an excellent teacher. She dealt well with the challenge of a preschooler attention span and was always patient and kind. Serena came well-prepared with a solid lesson plan that built logically upon skills learnt previously. She was always very prompt to lessons and a pleasure to deal with. Although our interaction with Serena was shorter than we'd like due to scheduling issues, we would highly recommend her.Toni Teacher: Serena P.