Piano Lessons in Palm Beach County, FL
Regardless of what your current level is, as an aspiring pianist, you're sure to benefit from piano lessons.
Lesson topics for the following levels may include but are certainly not limited to: Beginners - triads, proper fingering and reading music. Intermediate - transcription, diminished triads and repetoire. Advanced - passing chords, chromaticism and modes of the melodic minor scale.
Piano Lessons At Home or Palm Beach County Teacher's Studio
Piano lessons can be in your home, office or in a teacher's studio, and are available in most areas of Palm Beach County.
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Encore Music Lessons
- Affordable Options: Select from several different lesson lengths to find one that fits your budget.
- Accomodating schedules: With such a large selection of piano instructors in Palm Beach County , connecting to a teacher who's schedule matches yours is simple.
- Students young and old, beginner or advanced, can take lessons in any style.
- Easily accessible locations in and around the Palm Beach County area. Take piano lessons in a teacher's studio or in the comfort of your living room!
- Request a Palm Beach County piano teacher yourself from our Teacher Directory, or simply let us know your preferred schedule and we'll connect you with an instructor that can accommodate you.
Why not give the gift of music to someone in the Palm Beach County area? We have piano lesson Gift Certificates available in groups of 4, 6, 8, 12, and 16 lessons.
If you need the gift certificate instantly we can send it to you by email as a PDF file. Or if you'd prefer, we can send it by regular mail.
My son has been taking piano lessons with Lindsay for over a year. Spencer has continued to make progress in his piano lessons and I know that this is because he has such a patient, knowledgable, kind, instructer in Lindsay. Spencer looks forward to his piano lessons each week. Lindsay has made piano intstruction fun for Spencer which encourages him to practice more and really look forward to playing the piano!Roxanne Elliott NY Teacher: Lindsay M.