Piano Lessons in Pembroke Pines, FL
Whatever your current level, piano lessons are sure to improve your performances, increase your knowledge, and allow you to realize your potential.
Beginning students can explore topics like dynamics, reading music and basic repetoire, while intermediate students may want to learn about such things as chord scales, the twelve bar-blues form and transcription. For the advanced students, areas of exploration may include modal playing, poly tonality and rhythmic modulation.
Receive Quality Piano Lessons in the Comfort of Your Home or in a Teacher's Studio close to Pembroke Pines
To provide you with the best possible experience, piano lessons can be in your home or office taking into account your schedule. Or if you prefer, you can arrange to take lessons at a teacher's studio nearby.
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Encore Music Lessons
- No Term Contracts: There's no commitment so you can stop the piano lessons when you want, without being penalized.
- Cost Effective Options : Choose from a variety of lesson lengths to find one that fits your budget.
- Ages, Levels & Styles: Piano lessons are available to kids and adults, at any level and style.
- Students in the Pembroke Pines area have the option of taking piano lessons in the comfort of their home or in a teacher's studio.
- Student Registration is Free!
Stephanie has been very professional and patient in teaching my son the piano. He is only 5 1/2 years old and it's sometimes hard for him to focus, but he loves music and is learning to play piano and it's helping him in many ways. Stephanie really does have the knowledge, the patience, and the passion for music to teach even younger children.Debbie D. Teacher: Stephanie H.