Piano Lessons in Pompano Beach, FL
Learning to play the music of greats like Jim Brickman, Carole King and Little Richard can be a blast. By taking piano lessons and practicing what you have learned, you can gain a skill to last the rest of your life. For that reason connecting with an excellent piano teacher to help you understand everything is an important early step.
We'll match you with a piano teacher in the Pompano Beach area that will be a good match.
So that you feel comfortable, Encore Music Lessons thoroughly background checks and reference checks all piano teachers.
If you're ready to take that first step, give us a call today, and we'll connect you with a Pompano Beach based teacher for piano lessons!
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Encore Music Lessons
- Accomodating schedules: With such a large selection of piano instructors in Pompano Beach , connecting to a teacher who's schedule matches yours is simple.
- Whether you have been playing piano for years or are just starting out, you can take lessons with a teacher nearby.
- No Semester System or Term Contracts.
- Request a Pompano Beach piano teacher yourself from our Teacher Directory, or simply let us know your preferred schedule and we'll connect you with an instructor that can accommodate you.
- Affordable Options: Select from several different lesson lengths to find one that fits your budget.
I have had the chance to study under a few different teachers over the course of my brief foray into piano and, given the different styles I have been exposed to, I rate my instructors based on the following categories: Flexibility - Hiromi is very flexible in terms of course structure as well as lesson times. I have had to reschedule my lessons on several occasions to another date and she was able to accommodate by providing convenient times. Technical Proficiency - Her mastery of the piano is top notch. Most of the music I study are not based on her curriculum but rather pieces that I bring to the lesson. Having never seen or played most of the pieces previously, she is still able to provide instructions on how to play the piece and play it herself to show how it should sound. Teaching Method - She requires the student to maintain a consistent level of practice and will assign enough work for the week based on the expected available time for this purpose. During the lesson, she will consistently work with the student to ensure that even minor mistakes are corrected to ensure they do not become accustomed to erroneous methods. Overall, I would highly recommend her as an instructor whether you are learning to play as a hobby or would like to start a career as a pianist.Tian - NYC, NY Teacher: Hiromi K.