Piano Lessons in Alpharetta, GA
Learning to play the piano in the style of greats like Vladimir Horowitz, Glenn Gould and Artur Rubinstein can be a blast! Getting in touch with an experienced piano instructor to teach you about subjects like "free" playing, chromaticism and passing chords is a key early step on your path.
We'll get to know a little bit about who you are as well as what your goals are. We'll then use that information to help you meet the piano teacher that will be best.
All piano teachers are thoroughly background and reference checked for your peace of mind.
If you're ready to be connected with a Alpharetta based teacher for piano lessons get in touch with us today!
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Encore Music Lessons
- Students in the Alpharetta area have the option of taking piano lessons in the comfort of their home or in a teacher's studio.
- Students of any age or level of ability can take piano lessons in any musical genre or style.
- Accomodating schedules: With such a large selection of piano instructors in Alpharetta , connecting to a teacher who's schedule matches yours is simple.
- Request a Alpharetta piano teacher yourself from our Teacher Directory, or simply let us know your preferred schedule and we'll connect you with an instructor that can accommodate you.
- No Term Contracts: There's no commitment so you can stop the piano lessons when you want, without being penalized.
Stephanie has been very professional and patient in teaching my son the piano. He is only 5 1/2 years old and it's sometimes hard for him to focus, but he loves music and is learning to play piano and it's helping him in many ways. Stephanie really does have the knowledge, the patience, and the passion for music to teach even younger children.Debbie D. Teacher: Stephanie H.