Piano Lessons in Bedford, MA
If you want to learn more about fundamentals all you need are piano lessons! With a good teacher, you'll be able to play in the style of players such as Dave Brubeck, Wynton Kelly and Chick Corea!
The Middlesex County based piano teachers working with Encore Music Lessons offer instruction to students of all ages and abilities. Depending on your availability, piano lessons can be mornings, afternoons, evenings, or weekends.
Take Piano Lessons Where You Live or Travel to a Teacher's Studio in Middlesex County
At Encore Music, we understand that a relaxed environment ensures a positive experience. You can take piano lessons at your home, your office, or at a teacher's studio, whichever you find most comfortable.
To talk with one of our staff about starting lessons please call (800) 417-4620.
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Encore Music Lessons
- Accomodating schedules: With such a large selection of piano instructors in Bedford , connecting to a teacher who's schedule matches yours is simple.
- Affordable Alternatives: Select a piano lesson length that fits your budget .
- Easily accessible locations in and around the Bedford area. Take piano lessons in a teacher's studio or in the comfort of your living room!
- All ages, levels, and styles are taught.
- Registration is Free: It costs nothing to sign up!
Joe is a great teacher. He obviously has a real passion for music and this translates into his lessons. His teaching style is very relaxed and encouraging. I started taking lessons again this year for the first time since high school, and I would definitely recommend him to any adults looking to take up the piano again.NICHOLAS - NEW YORK, NY Teacher: Joe H.