Piano Lessons in Dover, MA
To learn how to play the piano means different things for different people so it's important to get matched with an appropriate teacher. Maybe you want to be able to play music by bands like Ben Folds Five, The Doors or Coldplay.
We'll get to know a little bit you and put you in touch with a piano teacher that will be a good match for your interests.
Piano Lessons At Home or Norfolk County Teacher's Studio
Piano lessons can be in your home, office or in a teacher's studio, and are available in most areas of Norfolk County.
To get more information, please call (800) 417-4620.
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Encore Music Lessons
- Request a Dover piano teacher yourself from our Teacher Directory, or simply let us know your preferred schedule and we'll connect you with an instructor that can accommodate you.
- No Semester System or Term Contracts.
- Student Registration is Free!
- Convenient Locations in Dover: Take in-home piano lessons or lessons in a teacher's studio.
- Affordable Alternatives: Select a piano lesson length that fits your budget .
Education: Masters of Music in Piano Performance (MM), New England Conservatory 
Influences: Mitsuko Uchida
Education: Artist Diploma in flute (AD), Toho Gakuen School of Music 
Education: Bachelor of Music in Drumset Performance (BM), Berklee College of Music 
Influences: Evan Waraama, Duke Ellington, Tool, The Protomen, Chimp Spanner, Cloud Kicker,..
Education: Music and Guitar Performance (BA), Manhattanville College 
Nick is phenomenal piano teacher for children. My four year old daughter has thrived under Nick's teaching, and she never wants to skip a lesson. Nick's ability to get through to children the basic concepts of music theory and practice is extraordinary. He makes the lessons fun, even exciting, but has a gentle firmness about him that engenders a sense of of student to teacher respect, and keeps the lessons productive. He always arrives on time, and he is a very nice person. Can't recommend him highly enough!ANA - NEW YORK, NY Teacher: Nick M.