Piano Lessons in Lincoln, MA
Regardless of what your current level is, as an aspiring pianist, you're sure to benefit from piano lessons.
Lesson topics for the following levels may include but are certainly not limited to: Beginners - modes, studying method books and the blues scale. Intermediate - chord scales, the twelve bar-blues form and "ii V I" progressions. Advanced - triadic playing, approach tones and rhythmic modulation.
Piano Lessons in Your Area - in Your Home or Middlesex County based Teacher's Studio
To ensure that you get the most from your piano lessons, you can choose to receive instruction at your home, your workplace, or at a teacher's studio nearby.
Feel free to call us at (800) 417-4620 for more information.
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Encore Music Lessons
- Students in the Lincoln area have the option of taking piano lessons in the comfort of their home or in a teacher's studio.
- Request a Lincoln piano teacher yourself from our Teacher Directory, or simply let us know your preferred schedule and we'll connect you with an instructor that can accommodate you.
- Flexible Scheduling: With so many piano teachers in Lincoln to choose from, there's bound to be one that fits your schedule.
- All ages, levels, and styles are taught.
- Registration is Free: It costs nothing to sign up!
Education: Masters of Music (MM), University of Massachusetts Lowell 
Influences: Mitsuko Uchida
Education: Artist Diploma in flute (AD), Toho Gakuen School of Music 
Education: Masters in Music Education (MM), Gordon College 
Education: Bachelor of Music in Drumset Performance (BM), Berklee College of Music 
Influences: Evan Waraama, Duke Ellington, Tool, The Protomen, Chimp Spanner, Cloud Kicker,..
Education: Music and Guitar Performance (BA), Manhattanville College 
Lindsay has been a great teacher to my 7 year old son. She is patient and caring but also focus on the material she wants to cover for each lesson. Always prepared and armed with the tools she needs to convey her idea. She is excellent.TRUDY - Flushing , NY Teacher: Lindsay M.