Piano Lessons in Wakefield, MA
In a lot of ways, having one-on-one piano lessons with a private teacher beats taking them in a class. When you take lessons in a class setting it's not unusual to find yourself falling behind. When you take private piano lessons your teacher knows you better and can assist you directly with learning things like proper fingering, chord voicings and scales.
After getting some basic information, we'll match you with a piano teacher in the Middlesex County area that will be a good fit.
If you're ready to get started with piano lessons, give us a ring today!
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Encore Music Lessons
- Registration is Free: It costs nothing to sign up!
- Individual Schedules: Let us know what times work for you and we'll connect you to a piano teacher who fits your schedule.
- Students young and old, beginner or advanced, can take lessons in any style.
- No Semester System or Term Contracts.
- Request a Wakefield piano teacher yourself from our Teacher Directory, or simply let us know your preferred schedule and we'll connect you with an instructor that can accommodate you.
Education: Master of Music in Piano Performance (M.Mus), The Boston Conservatory 
Education: Masters in Music Education (MM), Gordon College 
Education: Doctorate of Music Education (DMA), Boston University 
Influences: Glenn Gould
Education: Cello Performance (BM), Mannes: College of Music 
I am thrilled that Joe is my piano teacher. For years, I have been playing at the piano with no progress. In a few short months, My playing has improved greatly. But more than that, I am having fun--and I actually enjoy practicing my lessons each week. My only regret is that I didn't meet Joe years ago. He is truly a wonderful teacher!!Roberta Teacher: Joe H.