Piano Lessons in Essex County, NJ
Whatever your current level, piano lessons are sure to improve your performances, increase your knowledge, and allow you to realize your potential.
Beginning students can explore topics like reading music, basic repetoire and rhythmic notation, while intermediate students may want to learn about such things as turnarounds, bebop and "ii V I" progressions. For the advanced students, areas of exploration may include rhythmic modulation, composition and "free" playing.
Piano Lessons in Your Home, Office or Teacher's Studio in Essex County
It couldn't be easier! Piano lessons can be in your home, office or in a teacher's studio, and are available in most parts of Essex County.
Give us a call (201) 546-5568 to get more information.
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Encore Music Lessons
- Convenient Locations in Essex County: Take in-home piano lessons or lessons in a teacher's studio.
- Request a Essex County piano teacher yourself from our Teacher Directory, or simply let us know your preferred schedule and we'll connect you with an instructor that can accommodate you.
- Student Registration is Free!
- Individual Schedules: Let us know what times work for you and we'll connect you to a piano teacher who fits your schedule.
- Affordable Options: Choose a piano lesson length that fits your budget.
Influences: Brad Mehldau, Sam Yahel, Kevin Hays, Jon Brion, Wynton Kelly, Phineas Newborn,..
Education: Performance / Jazz Studies (MM), University of North Texas 
Education: Master of Music in Voice Performance and Pedagogy (MM), Westminster Choir College 
Education: Music (AA), County College of Morris 
Influences: Rick Wright, Elton John, Peter Gabriel, Brian Eno.
Education: Bachelor of Arts in Musical Studies (B.A.), William Paterson University 
Wendy has done an outstanding job encouraging my 15 son in his pursuit to front his band. She is enthusiastic, patient and knowledgeable! She understands that teens may not be ready to share their voices and patiently encourages them. She is kind, upbeat and professional. I highly recommend Wendy for students of any age.Deborah Teacher: Wendy P.
About the Piano
Since a large number of composers are proficient pianists and because the piano keyboard offers an easy means of complex melodic and harmonic interplay, the piano is often used as a tool for composition.