Piano Lessons in Ho Ho Kus, NJ
Learning to play the piano in the style of Tori Amos, Alicia Keys or Carole King doesn't have to be just a fantasy. Like with any project, the first thing to do is gather the necessary tools. To succeed you'll need time, patience, and last but least, piano lessons!
We use your preferred availability to match you with a piano teacher in the Bergen County area.
The piano teachers you'll see in our Teacher Directory highly qualified with years of teaching experience.
Piano lessons are important for reaching your goal. Our friendly staff is available to help you get started. Give us a call or simply submit the inquiry form.
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Encore Music Lessons
- Student Registration is Free!
- Request a Ho Ho Kus piano teacher yourself from our Teacher Directory, or simply let us know your preferred schedule and we'll connect you with an instructor that can accommodate you.
- Locations throughout the greater Ho Ho Kus area: Take piano lessons in the conveniance of your home or in a teacher's studio.
- Whether you have been playing piano for years or are just starting out, you can take lessons with a teacher nearby.
- Flexible Scheduling: With so many piano teachers in Ho Ho Kus to choose from, there's bound to be one that fits your schedule.
Influences: There are so many great pianists I have learned from and enjoyed listening to..
Education: Master of Music in Piano Performance (MM), Carnegie Mellon University 
Education: Bachelor of Music Jazz Performance (BM), William Paterson University 
Influences: Rick Wright, Elton John, Peter Gabriel, Brian Eno.
Education: Bachelor of Arts in Musical Studies (B.A.), William Paterson University 
Influences: Beethoven, Bach, Mozart (in the classical realm), and Joni Mitchell, Deep..
Education: Bachelor of Music in Vocal Performance (BM), New England Conservatory of Music 
Learning any kind of musical instrument or musical style can be a challenge especially for someone like myself who has passed those precious impressionable formative years when acquiring a new skill was much easier. I believe the essential theory and method that Hiromi provides gives the student the training and direction needed to learn and excel in Jazz piano. Hiromi gave me a chance to acquire a wonderful lifetime hobby. Thank you Hiromi, and I'm looking forward to our next lesson!Yoko - New York, NY Teacher: Hiromi K.
About the Piano
Pianos are popular instruments for private household ownership and have gained a place in the popular consciousness, and are sometimes referred to by nicknames including: "the ivories", "the joanna", "the eighty-eight", and "the black(s) and white(s)", "the little joe(s)". Playing the piano is sometimes referred to as "tickling the ivories."