Piano Lessons in Montvale, NJ
Have you developed an interest in taking piano lessons? If so, contact us today!
We use your preferred availability to match you with a possible teacher in the Bergen County area to start piano lessons.
It might look difficult, but believe it or not, anyone can learn to play the piano. A good piano teacher, practice, and a little elbow grease is all that's needed to start mastering genres like classical, pop or jazz.
Choose from a 45, 60 or 90 minute piano lesson. If you ever need more time, no problem.
Piano Lessons in Your Home, Office or Teacher's Studio in Bergen County
Different students learn the piano in different ways. For that reason students have the choice of taking lessons at home or at a teacher's studio. Choose whichever option is most comfortable for you.
Learn to play the piano and have fun while you do it! Call us at (201) 546-5568 and talk to one of our friendly staff.
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Encore Music Lessons
- Locations throughout the greater Montvale area: Take piano lessons in the conveniance of your home or in a teacher's studio.
- Request a Montvale piano teacher yourself from our Teacher Directory, or simply let us know your preferred schedule and we'll connect you with an instructor that can accommodate you.
- All ages, levels, and styles are taught.
- Flexible Scheduling: With so many piano teachers in Montvale to choose from, there's bound to be one that fits your schedule.
- Cost Effective Options : Choose from a variety of lesson lengths to find one that fits your budget.
Influences: There are so many great pianists I have learned from and enjoyed listening to..
Education: Master of Music in Piano Performance (MM), Carnegie Mellon University 
Education: Bachelor of Music Jazz Performance (BM), William Paterson University 
Influences: Rick Wright, Elton John, Peter Gabriel, Brian Eno.
Education: Bachelor of Arts in Musical Studies (B.A.), William Paterson University 
Influences: Beethoven, Bach, Mozart (in the classical realm), and Joni Mitchell, Deep..
Education: Bachelor of Music in Vocal Performance (BM), New England Conservatory of Music 
Laura is a wonderful and committed teacher. She has high expectations and works diligently to help her students. She is enthusiastic and patient. My son, who has high functioning autism, has made huge strides in his drumming technique and willingness to take gentle correction.Sara - New York, NY Teacher: Laura J.
About the Piano
Since a large number of composers are proficient pianists and because the piano keyboard offers an easy means of complex melodic and harmonic interplay, the piano is often used as a tool for composition.