Piano Lessons in Pompton Lakes, NJ
Ready to learn more about piano lessons with a great teacher? If so, contact us today!
We'll match you with a Passaic County based teacher for your piano lessons.
Watching a great Pianist perform might look like magic, but it's something you can learn too. All that's needed is a skilled piano teacher to show you things like poly tonality, modal playing and modes of the melodic minor scale.
You have your choice of taking a 45, 60 , or 90 piano minute lesson. If you change your mind you can always choose a shorter or longer lesson length later.
Piano Lessons in Your Home, Office or Passaic County based Teacher's Studio
Different students learn the piano in different ways. For that reason students have the choice of taking lessons at home or at a teacher's studio. Choose whichever option is most comfortable for you.
Start studying the piano today! Take the first step and call us at (201) 546-5568 to begin.
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Encore Music Lessons
- No Semester System or Term Contracts.
- Scheduling is a Cinch: With such a large selection of piano instructors in Pompton Lakes, there's bound to be one who's schedule matches yours.
- Affordable Options: Choose a piano lesson length that fits your budget.
- Students in the Pompton Lakes area have the option of taking piano lessons in the comfort of their home or in a teacher's studio.
- Request a Pompton Lakes piano teacher yourself from our Teacher Directory, or simply let us know your preferred schedule and we'll connect you with an instructor that can accommodate you.
Distance: 8.15 miles
Influences: To play Bach 4 part Harmony.
Education: Music (BA), New Jersey City University 
Distance: 8.5 miles
Influences: Billy Joel, mcoy Tyner, Diana Krall, Tony Banks.
Distance: 7.2 miles
Education: Violin Performance (Bachelors of Music), William Patterson University 
Chris is wonderful and engaging music teacher. My son just started piano lessons with Chris and looks forward to them every week, despite starting somewhat reluctantly. Chris has been amazing in engaging his 6-year old brain and had him playing "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" by the end of the first lesson!Sherry - New York, NY