Piano Lessons in East Meadow, NY
Learning to play the piano in the style of Randy Newman, Elton John or Bruce Hornsby doesn't have to be just a fantasy. Like with any project, the first thing to do is gather the necessary tools. To reach your goal you'll need patience, persistence, and last but not least piano lessons!
On June 13th, we held our annual spring recital, where students got to play the piano in front of a crowd.
Click here to watch videos of theNYC Annual 2013.
We use your availability to match you with the Long Island based piano teacher that will be best.
The piano teachers working Encore Music Lessons are trained, experienced professionals.
Improving your skills with piano lessons is a good step in the right direction. Give us a call today to get started at (516) 568-4942.
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Encore Music Lessons
- Flexible Scheduling: With so many piano teachers in East Meadow to choose from, there's bound to be one that fits your schedule.
- Registration is Free: It costs nothing to sign up!
- Request a East Meadow piano teacher yourself from our Teacher Directory, or simply let us know your preferred schedule and we'll connect you with an instructor that can accommodate you.
- Affordable Options: Select from several different lesson lengths to find one that fits your budget.
- Easily accessible locations in and around the East Meadow area. Take piano lessons in a teacher's studio or in the comfort of your living room!
Education: Bachelor of Music in Music Education (Vocal Emphasis) (BM), The Hartt School of Music @ The University of Hartford 
Influences: Horace Silver, Herbie Hancock, Hank Jones, Tommy Flanagan, Duke Ellington, Ray..
Education: Music Education (MA), Lehman College 
My son has been taking piano lessons with Lindsay for over a year. Spencer has continued to make progress in his piano lessons and I know that this is because he has such a patient, knowledgable, kind, instructer in Lindsay. Spencer looks forward to his piano lessons each week. Lindsay has made piano intstruction fun for Spencer which encourages him to practice more and really look forward to playing the piano!Roxanne Elliott NY Teacher: Lindsay M.